|Urban Water Management|
The challenge of providing quality water to our communities and also serve the cities with efficient drainage and waste water systems is increasingly getting larger as our cities grow and the water with sufficient quality is getting more scarce. Urban flooding, combined or separate sewer overflows, treatment processes and receiving water impact are high priority issues in most countries. IWM offers advanced solutions within a number of topics related to urban drainage including flood risk assessment and radar based rainfall forecasts. Many of the services are based on the use of MOUSE - DHI’s system for analysis of urban drainage networks.
IWM do also provide services related to water supply networks, including analysis of pressure zoning, and water quality aspects. These services often make use of MIKE NET, the DHI Software product for water supply networks.
Services would encompass the following:
· Water supply
· Urban drainage and flooding
· Waste water collection systems
· Integrated catchment planning
· Municipal and industrial waste water treatment
· Real time control, operation and management
· Radar rainfall monitoring and forecast· Flow monitoring and water quality sampling and analysis.