Mr. Arnob Barua has completed his B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) with Environment Major. He is doing his MSc in Civil and Environmental Engineering as a part time student, from the same University.
Professional Track Record
Mr Arnob has been trained in Hydrodynamic and NAM Modelling with Mike11 and Climate Data Processing Training which includes Climate Data Processing, Data Visualisation with Panoply and Bias Correction. Publications:
- Md Billal Hossain, Arnob Barua and Md Delwar Hossain, Efficiency of Different Alkalis in Removing Pollutants of Chrome Training Liquor Waste in Tannery Industries of Bangladesh, Civil and Water Resources Engineering Conference, 3rd November 2017, ISBN 9778-1-925488-52-4.
- A. Imtiaz, A. Barua, M. Sakib and M. A Ansary, "Seismic Microzonation of Cox's Bazar Municipal Area, Bangladesh", Geotechnical Engineering Journal of the SEAGS & AGSSEA Vol 49 No. 3rd September 2018, ISSN 0046-5828
Major Project Assignment
- Implementation Support Services in Connection with ongoing projects of BWDB.
- Groundwater Resource Assessment and Impact of Climate Change in Coastal area.
- Groundwater Rejuvenation as Climate change Resilience for marginalized and gender sensitive Ganges (GRACERS).
- Technical Feasibility Study of Embankment-cum-road and Water Management Systems for Economic Zone-4 at Sonadia-Ghotibhanga Islands, Moheskhali, Cox's Bazar.