Mr. Bhuiyan has completed his graduation in Civil Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) in 2013. Currently, he is pursuing M.Sc. in Civil (Environmental) Engineering from the same university.
Professional Track Record
Mr. Bhuiyan started his career at IWM in August 2013. Since then he has been involved in urban drainage system, agricultural water demand assessment, hydrological analysis, water quality modelling, sewer network modelling, feasibility study of economic zones, environmental and social impact assessment (ESIA) and environmental and social management framework (ESMF) etc.
- International Training on "Urban Rainwater Harvesting System", by WaterAid Bangladesh, July 2019.
- Training on "Water Quality Modelling (using ECO Lab Module of Mike)" by IWM and BUET, September 2017.
- Training on "Hydrodynamic and Rainfall Runoff Module with MIKE 11" by IWM, November-December 2013.
- Training on "Basic Arc-GIS" by IWM, November 2013.
- Orientation Course for the Newly Recruited Junior Engineers (JE) August, 2013 by IWM, Dhaka
Membership: Member, Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB), M-39499 Life Member, BUET Alumni, M-201314011780L
Major Project Assignment
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) for PRIDE Project by Updating the Existing EIA and SIA of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Shilpa Nagar (Zones 2A & 2B)
- Feasibility study of Netrokona Economic Zone
- Analysis and outline design of sewage collection system under Pagla Sewerage Catchment of Dhaka City
- Feasibility and ESIA Study of Sewage Collection System under Dasherkandi STP Catchment of Dhaka City
- Procurement of Consultancy Service for Detail Design of Bridge Construction
- Preparation of EIA and EMF under Preparatory Activities of Dhaka Sanitation Improvement Project (PADSIP)
- Study of Options for Road and Drainage Network Improvement in Extended DNCC Area
- Preparation of Action Plan for Control of Pollution of Peripheral Rivers of Dhaka City
- Technical Study of Flood Control and Drainage Development at Dhaka Circular Road (Dhaka Eastern Bypass) Project
- Assessment of State of Water Resources
- Groundwater Management and TPP for Survey, Investigation and Feasibility Study in Upazila and Growth Centre Level Pourashavas having no Piped Water Supply System