Mr. Md. Asheque Mahmud completed his graduation in Civil Engineering from Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) in December 2009.
Professional Track Record
Mr.Md. Asheque Mahmudhas a professional career of 05years in the field of water resources Engineering & Structural Engineering.As a Water Resource Engineer, he has developed his professional career in Institution of Water Modelling since March 2012. He has a professional experience in the field of Topographic and Hydrographic survey data collection and processing work by using Hydropro, WinRiver II and Hypack software. Moreover, he has been involved in several dredging project and capable of computing dredged volume using Hypack and Arc-GIS Software. In addition to this he has advanced application knowledge on Arc-GIS, Autocad, Civil 3D and Remote sensing software viz. ERDAS Imagine. Finally, he is experienced in preparation of Bathymetric chart, Index map by using Hypack, Arc-GIS and AutocadSoftware.
- Member of the Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB), M-33391 -Training/Workshop:
- A Training Program on “Monitoring and Quality Control of Hydrological Data Collection”, 03-09 October 2012, IWM Training Room, IWM, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on Bathymetric Survey using Hypack software, 11-17 November 2013, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on Basic Arc GIS software, 21-28 August 2014, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on Advanced Arc GIS software, 07-11 December 2014, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Hypack Training Seminar 2015 , 06-08 September, 2015, Organized by Multitech Systems and Presented by:HypackInc.USA.
- A Training program on Remote Sensing Applications for Water Resources Data Generations and Analysis, 18th January to 09th March 2016, Conducted by Bangladesh Space Research and Remote Sensing Organization (SPARRSO), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Major Project Assignment
- Morphological Study, Design & Supervision and EIA/SIA of the Twelve Navigation Routes
- Survey for Monitoring of Sedimentation, Salinity, Tide & Flood in Kobadak River System & TRM Basin.
- Survey for Consultancy Services for a) Construction Supervision & Detailed Design, b) Preparation of EIA and c) Preparation and Implementation of RAP for CEIP-1
- Survey for Monitoring the Performance of Dredging i/c Hydrological & Morphological Impact by Modelling and Effectiveness of Dredging
- Discharge Measurement at Six Location of Plasma Plus
- Survey for Feasibility Study for Drainage Improvement and Sustainable Water Management of Bhairab River Basin
- Beel& Fish-Sanctuary Survey & Preparation of Inundation Maps of Fish Rings under Different Wave Level.
- Hydrographic Survey for Padma Bridge during March 2014
- Dredging of Surma-Baulai River System Improvement of existing Embankment& Drainage Channel by Using Math Model & State -of-the Art Survey Technique
- Survey for Bhola Erosion Management project-ORIO Program
- Survey for Kalni-KushiyaraDredging Modelling& Monitoring
- Padma Bridge Bathymetric Survey during September 2013.
- Survey for JICA North East Flash Flood Management Study.
- Topographic and Bathymetric Survey of Kathalia River from Batakandi Bazar to Kathalia
- Survey for Mathematical Modelling Study of Excavation of Pilot Channel of the D/S of Feni Regulator
- Survey for Hydrological Study of TipaiMukh
- Ground water monitoring for JAR
- Survey for feasibility Study of Capital Dredging and Sustainable River Management in Bangladesh
- Survey for Hydro-morphological Studies for LGED 9 Bridges in the SW Region
- Survey for Saidabad Water Treatment Plant (Phase-III)
- Hydrographic Survey for Feasibility Study for Integrated Development of Jahajer Char.
- Survey for Data Collection and General, Regional &BoB Models Updating
- Topographic Survey for Kanchpur, Meghna and Gumti 2nd Bridges Construction
- Survey for Package-1 - Mathematical Modelling Study (Groundwater and Surface Water)
- Survey for Mathematical Model Study of Norosunda River