Farhad Tasneem graduated in Water Resources Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in 2015.
Professional Track Record
Since joining at IWM in 2016, Mrs. Tasneem has been working in the field of Urban Water Management. She has been involved in several Urban Water Management Projects and developed her skill in Water Supply system planning, design and supervision. She has good knowledge on Modelling Software related to water supply, GIS mapping, AutoCAD & Report Writing.
- "Training on Basic ArcGIS" conducted by IWM
Major Project Assignment
- Contract package ICB 02.10 of Dhaka Water Supply Network Improvement Project (DWSNIP)
- Contract package ICB 02.9 of Dhaka Water Supply Network Improvement Project (DWSNIP)
- Contract Package of ICB 02.7 of Dhaka Environmentally Sustainable Water Supply Project (DESWSP)
- Feasibility Study for Water Distribution System Development in Extended 16 (Sixteen) Union of Dhaka North City Corporation and Dhaka South City Corporation Under Interim Water Supply Project
- Interim Water Supply Project for Uttara 3rd phase in Dhaka city
- Consulting Services for Technical Assistance (TA) for Detailed Design, Development of Service Option & Modality and Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Water Supply Scheme to Implementation in Thirty Towns of Bangladesh