Ms. Khusbo Yea Aminy Tithy completed his graduation in Civil Engineering from Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology (AUST) in September 2009.
Professional Track Record
Ms. Khusbo Yea Aminy Tithyhas a professional career of 06years in the field of water resources Engineering & Structural Engineering.As a Water Resource Engineer, She has developed his professional career in Institution of Water Modelling since Dec 2010. She has a professional experience in the field of Topographic and Hydrographic survey data collection and processing work by using Hydropro, WinRiverII, NTFC and Arc-GIS software. Moreover, she has been involved in several projects and capable of processing lab oriented data such as Grain-Size analysis, Suspended Sedimentconcentration computation and Salinity of water. Finally, she is experienced in preparation of Bathymetric chart, Index map by using Arc-GIS and Autocad Software.
- Member of the Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB), M-28573 -Training/Workshop:
- A Training program on Basic Arc GIS software, 07-13 March 2011, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on Hydrographic Survey using Hydro Pro Software, 23-27October 2011, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on Monitoring and Quality Control of Hydrological Data Collection, 03-09October 2012, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on Bathymetric Survey, 11-17November 2013, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on MIKE 11, 14-21December 2014, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- A Training program on Bathymetric Survey, 25-29 December 2015, Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Major Project Assignment
- Survey for Morphological Mathematical Modelling for Implementation Support to Maintenance Dredging of the Gorai River for Three Years (2014-16) under Gorai River Restoration Project, Phase II
- Survey for Sylhet City Drainage Study.
- Survey for Feasibility Study and Detailed Design of Sylhet WTP Project.
- Survey for Drainage Study of Goranchatbari and Kalyanpur Catchments.
- Survey for Re-excavation of the Titas River-Feasibility Study.
- Postwork Survey of Titas River at Titas Upazilla.
- Survey for Monitoring of Hydraulic and Morphological Conditions of Jamuna River for the Safety of the RTW of Bangabandhu Bridge during the year 2012-2017.
- Bathymetric Survey in connection with dredging of Gorai River.
- Survey for Flood Hazard Model and Index Based Flood Insurance for South Asia with IWMI.
- Survey for Feasibility Study of Re-excavation of the Bhairab River flowing over Meherpur and Chuadanga Districts
- Survey for Flood Hydrology Study of the Eastern Part of Dhaka Metropolitan Area.
- Survey for Monitoring of Sedimentation, Salinity, Tide & Flood in Kobadak River System & TRM Basin.
- Survey for Feasibility Study for Drainage Improvement in Bhabodah Area.
- Survey for Hydro-morphological Study to Save the Guide Bund at Barisal End of the Dwarika Bridge on the Sugandha River.
- Bathymetric and Hydraulic Survey for Matarbari Power Plant.
- Survey for Hydraulic and Morphological Study of the Ghorautra River around Mithamain Area in connection with Establishing Cantonment.
- Survey for Community water management for improved food security and livelihoods in the coastal polders.
- Survey for Assessment of potential effect of surface water withdrawal in the Delta region on water flow and salinity level considering various climate change scenarios..
- Survey for Feasibility Study for the Coastal Embankment Improvement Project.
- Survey for Consultancy Services for a) Construction Supervision & Detailed Design, b) Preparation of EIA and c) Preparation and Implementation of RAP for CEIP-1.
- Sub Project of Mohananda River Dredging, Rubber Dam Study.
- Survey for JICA North East Flash Flood Management Study.
- Dredging of Surma-Baulai River System Improvement of existing Embkt & Drainage Channel by Using Math Model & State -of-the Art Survey Technique.
- Topographic Survey for Muhuri Irrigation Project.
- Survey for Detailed Feasibility Study in connection with Protection of Ramgati and Kamal Nagar upazilla and adjacent areas under Laxmipur District from the continuing erosion of the Meghna River.
- Survey for Kalni-Kushiyara Dredging Modelling & Monitoring.
- Survey of Meghna River adjacent to Bhola.
- Survey for Hydrological Study of Tipai Mukh.
- Survey for Feasibility Study for Drainage Improvement of Polder 1,2 & 6-8 by Mathematical Modelling under the Satkhira District.
- Sub Project of Morphological Mathematical Modelling for Planning, Design, Monitoring and Quality Control of Dredging for Gorai River Restoration Project, Phase II.
- Survey for IRRI: Increasing the Resilience of Agricultural and Aquaculture Systems in the Coastal Area of Ganges Delta.
- Bathymetric Survey at Kushiyara River near North Pad BYGP during 2012.
- Survey of the Ganges Barrage Project.
- Survey for Drainage study of five khals in Dhaka City.
- Survey for Feasibility Study for Improvement and Restoration of Navigability for Seven Navigation Routes.