Md. Abul Hasan Rana completed his graduation in Water Resources Engineering from BUET in July 2014.
Professional Track Record
Md. Abul Hasan Rana has a professional career of 02 years in the field of Water Resources Engineering. As a Water Resource Engineer, he has developed his professional career in Institute of Water Modelling since October 2015. He is responsible for conducting feasibility studies of several Flood Control Drainage and Irrigation (FCDI) projects. He is also responsible for developing Basin Model.
- Basic Training on ArcGIS by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Venue: Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh (29 November - 03 December,2015)
- Basic Training on MIKE 11 by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Venue: Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh (August 21-24 ,2016)
Major Project Assignment
- Hydrological study for a water reservoir construction to supply water to the GPH Ispat Limited, Kumira, Sitakunda, Chittagong.
- Flood and Drainage Management study at BSRM plots, Mirsharai, Chittagong.
- Haor Flood Management and Livelihood Improvement Project (BWDB Part).