Md. Raqubul Hasib has obtained Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in 2011 from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET).Now he is studying M.Sc in civil Engineering from the same institution.
Professional Track Record
Mr. Hasib has joined Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) on 5th January, 2012 in Coast, Port & Estuary management Division. He worked as a Junior Engineer and assisted several projects in Coast, Port & Estuary management Division. He has expertise working in Coast, Port and Estuary Management Division with Mike 11 and has expertise knowledge in Climate change projection, hydrodynamic and Salinity intrusion modeling sector.
Mr. Hasib has participated in different training programs and collaborative programs. Those training programs include
- Basic Training Course: Hydrology, Open Channel Hydraulics, Mathematical Modelling;
- Basic Training on ArcGIS;
- Basic training on Climate Modeling and Downscaling Technique.
- Basic training on Mike Basin.
- Basic training on Mike 21 FM.
- Basic training on SWAT;
He has two published conference paper. They are:
- Hasib M. R., Islam A.K.M.S., Khan Z.H., Kamal F.A., Azad Khan N.A. and Hossain M.M. â€œCLIMATE CHANGE PROJECTIONS FOR THE SELECTED POLDERS OF THE COASTAL REGION OF BANGLADESHâ€. International Conference on water resources 2012.
- Hasib, M.R, Begum,M. Effect of transverse thermal gradient on bongobondhu jamuna multipurpose bridge. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 18-20 December 2011.
Major Project Assignment
- Assessment of the Impact of Anticipated External Drivers of Change on Water Resources of Coastal Zone.
- intrusion modeling and development of salinity information system.
- Feasibility Study for Drainage Improvement of Polder 1,2 & 6-8 by Mathematical Modelling under the Satkhira District.