Sabbid Ibnul Gafur Shuvo has completed his B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in September 2017.
Professional Track Record
Mr. Shuvo started his career in Institute of Water Modelling since January 2019 and is presently working in Water Resources Planning Division of IWM as Junior Engineer. He has been involved in Water Supply Projects as well as Building, Road & other structural design related Projects and developed her skill in Planning, Design, Supervision & Coordination. He has good knowledge on Modelling Software related to Water Supply, GIS Mapping, AutoCAD & Report Writing.
- Mr. Shuvo is a member of BUET Alumni Association (Membership ID: 201718011900L)
- Training on SoundPLAN Essential Organized by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) held at IWM, November 30, 2020
- S. I. G. Shuvo., M. N. Uddin., M. R. Hossain., "Parametric Study of RCC Square Column under Fire", 4th International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering 2018 (ICACE 2018), 19-21 December 2018, CUET, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
Major Project Assignment
- Plan Design & Supervision of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University (BSMRMU) Project. (Client: BSMRMU)
- Monitoring & Supervision of Water Supply and Sanitation Schemes including Update of Design, EIA and SIA under Emergency Multi-sector Rohingya Crisis Response Project (EMCRP). (Client: DPHE)
- Consultancy Services for Pre and Post Work Measurement for Sludge Removal and Re-excavation of Selected Khals in Dhaka City. (Client: DWASA)
- Technical Assistance (TA) for Detailed Design, Development of Service Option & Modality and Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Water Supply and Sanitation Scheme to Implement in Thirty Towns of Bangladesh. (Client: DPHE)