Mr. ShovonJubaircompleted his graduation in Civil Engineering from Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology in November2009.
Professional Track Record
Mr. ShovonJubair has been working at Survey and Data Division of IWM since 2010. Before that he worked in the construction sector as SiteEngineer in Bangladesh. He has expertise on Hydrographic and Topographic survey supervision and monitoring. He also has expertise on data processing and analysis through professional software like Win River, Hydro Pro, AutoCAD etc.he has been involved in several dredging projects. In addition to this he has advanced application knowledge on Arc-GIS and he is experienced in preparation of index maps, digital elevation models, Contour Maps.
- On the job Training on ProXR GPS, HGPS, RTK GPS, River Ray ADCP, Current meter for field survey and data collection to support mathematical modelling.
- Hydrographic Survey using Hydro-pro software. 23-27 October, 2011 Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM).
- A Training program on Mike11, 25 November to 5 December, 2013 Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM).
- A Training program on Discharge measurement by ADCP,17-19 December, 2013 Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM).
- A basic training program on Arc GIS,21-26 August, 2014 Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM).
- An advanced training program on Arc GIS, 7-11 December, 2014 Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM).
- Videography and Editing, 26-31 July, 2016 Conducted by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM).
- Sustainability of an Artificial Dredged Channel along the Braided Jamuna River of Bangladesh River Research Institute, Technical Journal (ISSN 1606-9277), Volume 12(01), June 2014,Page 92– Page 105.
Major Project Assignment
- Survey for Consultancy Services for a) Construction Supervision & Detailed Design, b) Preparation of EIA and c) Preparation and Implementation of RAP for CEIP-1
- Dredging of Surma-Baulai River System Improvement of existing Embankment & Drainage Channel by Using Mathematical Model & State-of-the Art Survey Technique
- Survey of 16 rivers for FSCD in Capital Dredging Project
- Pre-feasibility study to restore the environment of the Kaptai Lake in the Rangamati hill district
- Survey for Monitoring of Hydraulic Performance of Causeways in Khaliajuri FCD Project
- Survey for Kalni - Kushiyara Dredging Modelling& Monitoring
- Survey for Bhangura- Nawgaon GCM Road Improvement Hydrological & Hydraulic Study and EIA
- Survey for Bridge across Borobhanga River (Gap No. 25/1) at 25th Km of Sylhet-Sultanpur-Balagonj Road - Hydrological and Morphological Study with EIA
- Survey for feasibility study for the Coastal Embankment Improvement Project
- Survey for mathematical modeling for future plan development after excavation of Chandana-Barasia river
- Survey for Langalbandh - Naduriaghat road bridge hydrological & Morphological study
- Survey for hydro-morphological studies for LGED 9 bridges in SW region of Bangladesh
- Topographic survey for Muhuri Irrigation Project
- Quality control, monitoring & impact assessment of pilot dredging of Jamuna river
- Bathymetric survey in connection with dredging of Gorai river
- Survey for ADB aided port & logistics efficiency improvement
- Sub-project of morphological study for the selected off-take in connection with the Burigonga augmentation project
- Survey for mathematical modeling study for Tarailpachuria FCDI Project
- Survey for Rajbari town protection
- Groundwater model study for RajshahiBarrind Phase-III
- Survey for hydraulic study for planning & design of dredging of Chaplirdoon river using mathematical modeling
- Survey for assistance to Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in North East region of Bangladesh
- Survey for hydrological and morphological study for bridges in Barisal division
- Survey for GungaijuriHaor FCD project
- Survey for water supply, drainage & sanitation in 148 Pourosova
- Dry season topographic & bathymetric survey of Padma multipurpose bridge project
- Survey for Ashulia reservoir