Mr. S. M. Abu Saleh has completed his Bachelor Degree in Urban & Regional Planning from Khulna University of Engineering and Technology (2015). He also has completed his M. Sc. in GIS for Environment and Development from the Jahangirnagar University (2018).
Professional Track Record
- From February 2019 to till date he has been involved as Junior GIS/RS Analyst in the ICT-GIS Division, IWM.
- From November 2015 to February 2019, he worked as Junior Urban Planner in Global Survey Consultants.
- Member, Bangladesh Institute of Planners (BIP), Membership No: AM 1211.
Major Project Assignment
- GIS and Mapping Support for DWSNIP of DWASA.
- Site Specific Plan (SSP) and ODK development for SUFAL Project.
- Developing Disaster and Climate Change Risk Profile of Industry Sector in Bangladesh.
- Development of Upazila Land Suitability Assessment and Crop Zoning System in Bangladesh.
- Study of Interaction Between Haor and River Eco System Including Development of Wet Land Inventory and Sustainable Wetland Management Framework.
- GIS and Mapping Support for JICA Haor Study.
- Physical feature, land use and topographic survey, collection of attributes of features and preparation of survey maps of Lalmonirhat, Panchagarh, Joypurhat and Netrokona Paurashava under UGIIP-III project.
- Upgradation of mouza maps, feature digitization from stereo images, physical feature, land use and topographic survey, collection of attributes of features and preparation of base maps under Preparation of Detailed Area Plan (2015-2035) for DMDP Area.