Md. Sohanur Rahman Prince has completed his B.Sc. in Water Resources Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in October 2018. Currently he has enrolled in Masters Programme in Water Resources Engineering from the same university.
Professional Track Record
Mr. Prince started his career in Institute of Water Modelling since January 2019 and is presently working in Water Resources Planning Division of IWM as Junior Engineer. He has been involved in several Urban Water Supply Projects and developed her skill in Water Supply System Planning, Design and Supervision. He has good knowledge on Modelling Software related to Water Supply, GIS Mapping, AutoCAD & Report Writing.
- Mr. Prince is a member of BUET Alumni Association (Membership ID: 20181905082L)
- Training on SoundPLAN Essential Organized by Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) held at IWM, November 30, 2020
Major Project Assignment
- Contract Package ICB 02.10 of Dhaka Water Supply Network Improvement Project (DWSNIP)
- Contract Package ICB 02.9 of Dhaka Water Supply Network Improvement Project (DWSNIP)
- Contract package of ICB 02.7 of Dhaka Environmentally Sustainable Water Supply Project (DESWSP)
- Consultancy Services for Pre and Post Work Measurement for Sludge Removal and Re-excavation of Selected Khals in Dhaka City. (Client: DWASA)
- Technical Assistance (TA) for Detailed Design, Development of Service Option & Modality and Preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Water Supply and Sanitation Scheme to Implement in Thirty Towns of Bangladesh. (Client: DPHE)